Imagine coming home after a long summer day only to find that the temperature inside is hotter than outdoors. Unfortunately, that is one way a homeowner can determine their air conditioner is in need of emergency repair services. At Scenic City Heating & AC, our goal is to provide reliable services you can depend on. With 24/7 emergency air conditioner repair services and state of the art diagnostics, our AC contractors are focused on finding you a quality solution based on your needs. As the top-rated air conditioning company in the Red Bank, TN area, you can count on us to make it right!
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our past customers.
Common Symptoms of a Damaged Air Conditioner
Air conditioning repair service should always be left to the experts, but as a homeowner, it’s essential to know when to call for help. In most cases, there are multiple symptoms you may notice in your home that can help you avoid that unexpected emergency repair issue. These signs include:
- Extremely high energy costs
- Moisture under or around your air conditioner
- Little to no airflow
- Fluctuating temperatures (or inability to cool down the house)
- Noisy operation including screeching or rattling
- Poor indoor air quality
- The system turns on and off multiple times
Because your air conditioner plays such an integral role in your comfort, it’s easy to notice any change in performance. While it can sometimes be a small issue like an increase in your energy costs, once you start to see bigger issues like fluctuating temperatures or low airflow, contacting your local air conditioning service company is essential.
At Scenic City Heating & AC, we offer state of the art diagnostic equipment that allows our highly qualified air conditioning contractors to get to the source of your problems, ensuring a long-term fix.
Advantages of Routine Maintenance
The easiest way to avoid an emergency air conditioning repair is to keep up with your routine maintenance. While this can be as simple as replacing your air filter, scheduling a more in-depth AC tune-up can offer plenty of added benefits. When you work with one of our licensed and insured air conditioning experts, you can expect a thorough inspection. This will allow us to find any minor repair issues before they become major ones. Things like mechanical components, electrical connections, and fuel sources will all be inspected.
If our technicians determine there is a trouble area that could use repairing, you can count on them to make that adjustment. Additionally, we’ll always replace the air filter in your unit, helping to improve performance and lower the number of impurities found in your air. With routine air conditioner maintenance, you’ll enjoy lower energy costs and a longer appliance lifespan!
Want to take the guesswork out of your AC upkeep? Be sure to ask about our membership plan and enjoy comfortable temperatures and added peace of mind in your home.
When Should You Consider an AC Replacement?
Although most homeowners opt for repair and maintenance service, at some point, your air conditioner may reach the end of its lifespan. If you’re not sure whether or not you need an AC replacement, consider the following signs:
- Constant Repairs: Repairs may be the more affordable option, but once they become a constant issue, the investment in a repair can easily outweigh a replacement. If your next repair service costs more than a third of a new unit, opting for an upgrade is preferable.
- Old Age: Even with the best care and maintenance, some air conditioners won’t last longer than 10 years. If your unit is on the upper end of that scale and starting to struggle to cool your home, consider an upgrade to a high-efficiency model.
- Poor Performance: Whether your air conditioner is too small for your home or it simply takes too long to properly cool your home, the longer and harder your unit works, the more energy it consumes. Poor performance can end up costing you more than the investment in a new unit.
At Scenic City Heating & AC, we are your Red Bank, TN air conditioning installation pros. From finding the ideal unit based on your home size and budget to completing the installation, you can count on our experts for a seamless and stress-free experience. We also offer upfront pricing so you always know what you’ll pay and financing to help make those larger expenses work for your budget.