The heating and cooling system in your Rossville, GA home is essential for your daily comfort. Not only does it help keep you warm in the winter, but also it can protect your home from the dangers of cold temperatures including frozen pipes. Because of this, it’s essential to have a reliable heating service company you can depend on. At Scenic City Heating & AC, we’ve been serving homeowners in the area for over 20 years. With 24/7 emergency service, upfront pricing, and state of the art diagnostics, you can count on our furnace contractors to provide you with the highest standard of service and care.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from some of our long-time customers.
Does Your Furnace Need Repair?
Even with the best unit and consistent care, at some point or another, your gas or oil furnace will require repair. While having a dependable heating contractor is essential to getting those repairs, knowing when to call them is just as important. Some of the more common indicators that your unit needs care include:
- High Energy Costs: If your unit is falling into disrepair, it’s likely working harder than usual to heat your home. That excess work can easily translate into higher energy costs, which should be noticeable in a matter of months.
- Poor Temperature Control: Do you set your thermostat only to have to wait for hours to reach that desired temperature? Temperature control issues either indicate an issue with your thermostat or a repair concern with your unit.
- Low Airflow: Are there certain areas of your home that are getting little to no airflow? You should be able to depend on your furnace for consistent airflow in every inch of your home. Anything less than that is a problem.
- Power Issues: A major part of your electric furnace is the wiring and electrical components that power it. If your unit is turning on and off multiple times or simply isn’t turning on at all, there’s a problem.
At Scenic City Heating & AC, we are your Rossville furnace repair experts. Using our top-quality diagnostic tools, we can easily find the source of your issues, and provide you with a long-term fix. Additionally, we offer 24-hour emergency services for those unexpected heating issues.
When Should You Upgrade Your Heating System?
A repair service should always be your first choice, but once those repairs become less and less effective, it may be time for a furnace replacement. Whether you have a furnace or a central heating system, making an upgrade can offer plenty of benefits. For starters, it will quickly improve performance in your home. That means more consistent temperatures, stronger airflow, and lower energy costs.
Another benefit of furnace installation is added property value. Whether you’re planning on selling your home or looking for ways to lower your homeowner’s insurance, investing in a new heating system can help on both accounts. Additionally, you’ll now have peace of mind knowing that your heating system will work when you need it most.
Worried about the cost of a furnace install? We also offer convenient financing to help make those major purchases a little easier.
The Perks of Professional Service
As a Rossville, GA homeowner, your top priority should always be protecting your home and family. Coming home to no heat in the middle of winter is one way your safety may be put at risk. Luckily, there is something you can do about it. With routine furnace maintenance and annual tune-ups, you can enjoy plenty of perks, including:
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Lower energy costs
- Fewer repairs
- Improved air quality
- More consistent temperatures
We understand that remembering to schedule a maintenance call can be tough. That’s why we also offer our membership plans to make ongoing care as simple as possible.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription