Your heating system is one of the most important ways to keep your residence comfortable and safe. Whether you use a furnace, radiator, or heat pump, your home’s heating system is important. At Scenic City Heating & AC, we’re your trusted East Ridge, TN heating service company. We offer a wide range of services including heater repair, maintenance, and installation, as well as 24-hour emergency services for those problems that just can’t wait.
Want to know more about our past work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from some of our happy customers!
The Importance of Furnace Maintenance
Annual furnace maintenance for your home is one of the most important things you can do to keep your residence comfortable all year long. Maintenance not only keeps your heating system working at its best, but it can also help limit sudden breaks and emergency repairs. Some other benefits of routine furnace maintenance include:
- Stronger airflow
- Quieter operation
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Lower energy costs
- More consistent temperatures
- Improved indoor air quality
At Scenic City Heating & AC, we are your local furnace service company. Because the weather in East Ridge, TN isn’t cold year-round, your furnace can often go months without use. Trust our pros to keep your furnace in the best working order possible!
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
It seems to go without fail that your heating system will break down in the middle of the night, often when the weather is at its coldest. This is why it’s important for a homeowner to know the common signs that a problem with your heating system may be in the works. Some of the more well-known signs can include:
- Worsening Air Quality: If your air quality in your home has taken a turn for the worse, or you notice soot around your vents, that could be an issue with your furnace.
- High Energy Costs: As your heater deteriorates, it can struggle to heat your home. This means longer run times, which often means higher utility costs.
- No Heat: If your heating system is on and your thermostat set, but your house isn’t warming, it’s likely there’s a problem with your furnace.
- Change in The Pilot Light: Furnace pilot lights are blue and that’s the color they’re supposed to be. If your pilot light has changed to green or yellow, that’s an emergency situation that needs to be addressed immediately.
These are some of the more common signs of a problem with your heater, but any time you notice something strange with your unit, such as odd noises or smells, don’t be afraid to contact our heating contractors for help. At Scenic City Heating & AC, we are your reliable heating service company. We make sure every job is done right!
Looking for more helpful HVAC tips? Be sure to visit our blog and get insider tips from our expert heating contractors.
Reliable Heating Care
Whether you’re facing an emergency heating situation, looking to upgrade your home heating, or simply need help with an HVAC issue in your home, you can count on us to help. At Scenic City Heating & AC, we’re available 24/7. We’ve been offering reliable heating service and upfront pricing since 2000. With state of the art diagnostic equipment, you can trust that we’ll get to the bottom of the issue the first time we come to your home.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription