As a homeowner, few things can ruin a winter afternoon quite like dealing with an old furnace that won’t turn on. Not only will it leave you and your family uncomfortable, but in many cases, it can pose a safety concern as well. At Scenic City Heating & AC, we are your reliable Red Bank, TN heating contractors. From furnace repair to routine heater maintenance, you can count on our experienced contractors to get the job done right. We offer 24-hour emergency availability, ensuring that when you need us most, we’ll be there to help.
Don’t just take our word for it. Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from some of our long-time customers.
Common Signs You Need Furnace Repair
While having a heating service company you can depend on is key, knowing when to call them is just as important. More often than not, your furnace will offer some warning signs that a repair is on the horizon. Some of these signals include:
- High Energy Costs: Most homeowners have a good idea of what their monthly utility bill should be. If, however, yours is steadily on the rise and you’ve been using your furnace a lot more than usual, it could be a sign your unit is working harder than it has to.
- Temperature Fluctuation: Does your furnace take hours to reach your set temperature? Does air sometimes come out hot and other times feel lukewarm at best? Temperature control issues are often a sign of an issue with the heating system.
- Low Airflow: Your furnace is a series of moving parts that help circulate warm air throughout your home. If there are certain areas that are getting little to no airflow at all, there’s likely a repair concern that should be inspected by a pro.
- Strange Noises: Whether it’s banging, grinding, or scrapping, any abnormal noise coming from your unit is a cause for concern. Noisy operation is often a sign that there’s a mechanical component loose inside your unit - causing extensive damage if left unrepaired.
There are plenty of other warning signs of a need for furnace repair service, but in most cases, the examples above are simple enough to identify on your own. At Scenic City Heating & AC, we use state of the art diagnostic equipment to find the source of your heating problem, ensuring you get a quick and long-term fix.
How Can Heating Replacement Benefit Your Home?
In many cases, your heating issues can be solved with a simple heater repair. However, when that’s no longer cutting it, a furnace replacement may be needed. Although it may seem like an unexpected expense for your home, central heating installation can offer plenty of benefits too. For example, by upgrading your heater, you can easily opt for a high-efficiency model. These units are known to help lower energy costs without sacrificing performance.
Similarly, if the reason behind your heater damage was an undersized unit for your home, upgrading is the ideal option. This will help improve the airflow throughout your home and extend the lifespan of your heater since it’s no longer working extra to keep your Red Bank, TN home comfortable.
Finally, the best perk of furnace installation is the added value. Investing in your home is always a good idea as it can boost your resale options and potentially lower your homeowner’s insurance costs. Regardless of the benefit, you’re looking for, you can always expect our personalized service and care. We always listen to our customers first, making things right with every service call!
Need help with your new furnace? Be sure to visit our coupons page to check for any specials on new installations.
The Importance of Routine Furnace Maintenance
One important thing you can do to help improve the performance of your central heating system is ongoing maintenance. At Scenic City Heating & AC, we offer reliable furnace tune-ups designed to give you peace of mind and added comfort in your Red Bank, TN home. Some of the other benefits of ongoing heater maintenance include:
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Lower energy costs
- Improved temperature control
- Stronger airflow
- Fewer repair issues
When it comes to heating service, our goal is to do every job right and treat every customer right. Whether you have a gas furnace or an oil unit, you can count on our pros for personalized solutions and upfront pricing.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription